Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2016

I Can't Believe I'm Going To Vector Arena

Last Week Athens, Azahar, Lupe and me were chosen from our class to go to the Vector Arena!!! .We had so much fun that we didn't want to leave Vector. The manager took us for a tour to show us what they actually do - we went to so many different rooms that it was like a maze. At the end of the tour we finally went back to the Basketball Room to have our wonderful morning tea. While we were having morning tea they were handing out prizes at the same time. Some from Room Nine and Ten received one and so did I and sadly that was the end of our tour.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Meana,
    I've never actually been to the Vector Arena before, so maybe you could tell me what it looks like. Also, what kind of prizes were they? Congratulations on getting picked though.
    Keep it up,
    Thomas

    ReplyDelete